Styling Tips for Casual Dresses
- There are everyday dresses for women for every time of year. But that doesn’t mean you have to reorganize your closet after each season. With add-on pieces, you can wear your favorite looks all year round! Invest in great jackets, blazers and coats, for example. This way, your casual summer dress becomes a fashion statement in the fall with an exciting jacket. And by adding a classy cashmere sweater – simply worn over your casual dress – it becomes a winter hit.
- It’s time to show your colors – especially after the long winter – and step into spring in a gorgeous casual dress! Green or red casual dresses really stand out against the winter dreariness. For a simple casual dress in white, on the other hand, just style it with vibrant prints for an eye-catching look. Mix & match prints are also particularly appealing for everyday wear!
- How do you make an evening dress suitable for day wear? It’s quite simple. Once again, it’s accessories and add-ons that set the tone. Pair a cocktail dress with casual shoes, topped with a rocking leather jacket – you’ll be strolling comfortably through the city’s galleries looking as stylish as ever.
- Tight dresses during the day? Those things don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Even in a figure-hugging look, comfort doesn’t have to fall by the wayside. Just look for a higher percentage of stretch in the materials to feel more comfortable.
- Elegant casual dresses that you can still wear in the evening need to be adaptable. A casual black dress is a great basis for countless styling options with bright or muted accessories.
- Down to earth: Wearing high heels throughout the day soon looks overdressed. Switch them up for cool flats or some sneakers, and our trendy midi and maxi dresses become instant head-turners.
From long, to knee-length, to short or maxi casual dresses – for everyday wear or spring parties – you’ll find the most beautiful casual looks for your next adventure, right here with us! Feel free to drop by our boutiques in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, or Zürich or get online advice from our experts.