Styling Tips for an Elegant Look
- Spoiled for choice: For the wedding, would you like an elegant short or long dress? Our tip for every mother of the groom or bride who simply can’t decide what to wear – elegant, knee-length midi dresses are the style solution! An exquisite cocktail dress in satin always looks sophisticated and stylish, regardless of whether it has long sleeves, no sleeves or is worn with a delicate chiffon stole.
- Satin for sensational curves: With its high percentage of elastane, our duchesse satin can drape tightly around the body to create a figure-shaping look. As it should – because that’s exactly how our elegant clothing for women works its magic and creates an amazing figure in both small and larger sizes. You also always have the option of wearing a shaper for even more support.
- The answer is glowing in the wind … the gorgeous sheen beautifully showcases all of the colors of our most popular material. A black, elegant dress made of duchesse satin is definitely a long-time classic for your closet that will work time and again as a go-to piece. With colorful accessories like bright heels, you can use the timeless classic to constantly create new looks.
- Say “Yes!” to color: When it comes to civil ceremonies, elegant white dresses are a reliable style companion for the bride. And the silky sheen is sure to give you that festive radiance on your big day. You can also be bold and experiment with a bit of color: A delicate shade of pink just might have more of a wow-effect than a dress in pure white or cream.
- Timeless, festive women’s dresses give you plenty of room to experiment with exciting accessories, be it with a large statement choker or an extravagant bag or heels. An elegant long eveninggown in dark blue or black teamed with rock-chic studded sandals will take your look to a whole new level.
How Can I Create an Elegant Outfit?
It’s all about knowing when to stop – it’s according to this motto that Johnny Talbot and Adrian Runhof design their fashion. And it also works as a styling rule! Be bold and show your figure in a slim-fitting Talbot Runhof cocktail dress made of luxurious duchesse satin. And go ahead and show your true colors. From deep purple to fresh turquoise or bright pink – this glamorous material is brilliant at showcasing color. When it comes to cuts for an elegant look, it’s best to keep it understated while making sure to strike the right balance. A dress looks particularly festive and elegant when you put the focus on just one exciting detail while keeping the rest classic – in other words: A lower back neckline looks even more stunning when the front neckline is higher. You can balance out a short skirt, on the other hand, with long sleeves and a higher neckline.
Let our Talbot Runhof classics inspire you – timeless, super chic and festive at any event and for any occasion. Discover our year-round collections that delight just as much as elegant summerdresses as they do as winterdresseswith a gorgeous shimmer.